Friday, November 13, 2009

When a 2 year old is in charge............

I had intended and in fact even started the continuation of my blog from yesterday, "I was in prison and you visited me", however, a 2 year old can totally rearrange your day. I have the privilege of playing with my 2 year old granddaughter, Cassi, on Friday and my blogging was not on the agenda of important things to accomplish for a 2 year old. So, we went to K-Mart and rode the "carousel horse". Then we went to McDonalds for a Happy Meal. Then on to the park for a picnic. Cape, my 11 year old granddaughter who was with us, as she is home schooled, wanted to go to the bead and rock store, so on our way home we stopped in. The very nice owner of the store gave Cassi a large rock and showed her the petrified dinosaur "poop". Yes, I did say poop. That was one thing Cassi did not want to touch. After leaving there we went back to McDonalds for an ice cream cone and then home again. I thought a nap might be appropriate, but again that was not on the 2 year old list of important things to accomplish when Bebe comes over. So it was out to the backyard to go down the slide and play with the doggies. Since the nap never happened I am exhausted and ready to call it a day...............................Shalom, Bebe

3 comments:

  1. Shalom and Good Morning, Don't you just Luv it when things can change and be so exciting, especially when it involves those "special ones" in our life!!! Never a dull moment...YEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lil pooper didn't go to bed until after 11pm last night. Your blog didn't mention it, but was there caffeine consumed at some point in your busy day????

    That lil pooper's mama was just wondering...

    ReplyDelete
  3. There just might have been some coke in that "Happy Meal".............her Bebe

    ReplyDelete